58 Murray Waters Boulevard South Yunderup
Please contact Jesse Munro 0458 697 788
STOP Dreaming – Start Living
If you want to enjoy living on one of the few larger properties on the prestigious MURRAY WATERS BOULEVARD Canal, this 4-bedroom 2-bathroom home at 58 Murray Waters Boulevard South Yunderup with Stunning canal views is an excellent choice. The canal is approaching 80 metres wide, with the home situated on a 970m2 block inclusive of 187m2 water envelope, with a private jetty suitable for a boat up to 12 metre.
The home is a solid brick & tile construction with ceramic floors throughout, completed in June 2003. It has a very large lounge with a recently renovated kitchen (open plan), 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, all generous in size and layout.
A special attraction is a jarrah appointed 30m2 upstairs studio with sweeping views up and down the canal, overlooking the jetty and swimming pool, which is surrounded by shady palms. The large balcony, studio, and Alfresco provide a generous 80m2 shaded entertainment area.
Other features of this delightful property include 2kw solar panels, Solahart water heating, air cooling with humidifier, and a copper open fireplace. The swimming pool is solar heated and has two jet pumps for serious exercise.
5 blue Madagascar palms adorn the street front, before you enter the well- established garden, requiring little maintenance, with African and Haitian lime, Meyer lemon, fig, giant Strelitzias and Bougainvillea, and a raised herb garden.
- Watch the sun majestically set over the Canals
- Expansive views to this approaching 80 metre wide canal with a 17 metre limestone water frontage
- Large block size 970m2 inclusive of jetty envelope of 187m2
- Solid double b/t construction by “Impressions”
- Stunning timber lined upstairs studio 30m2 of extra space with spectacular views
- Discover 80m2 shaded Alfresco area
- Save $$ with Solahart and solar panels
- Inside air cooling with humidifier and cosy open fire place
for more information on 58 Murray Waters Boulevard South Yunderup contact
Russell Berry now on 0438 606 640