1 Ellis Street Mandurah
TENANT APPROVED – NOW LEASED
Look at what you gain when you live at 1 Ellis Street Mandurah
- Possibility of a long term lease, as the owners have only just bought this property as an investment.
- Available now!
- Brand new kitchen
- Home extensively renovated since purchase
- Owner is taking active steps to improve the street appearance of the garden. The owner has informed me that he has just put down a bore and is soon to connect it to the reticulation system. With the water coming from the bore, you won’t have to worry about the water consumption cost, nor will you have to worry about mowing the lawn, as a professional will come and mow it for you every 4 weeks at no additional cost to you.
- Possibility of pets being allowing (dependent on history of pet and quality of supporting references)
- Overlook a beautiful park and be nestled in a low traffic street
- Walk to everything location from here. You will be conveniently close to the train station, Rushton Park oval and Forum shopping centre. It will seem crazy to drive to so many things when you live here as they will be so close. So save money fuel and use it for something worthwhile.
- You will have loads of room to securely park off the street, with side access to the rear of the property and double car garage. Plus you will have room to park a boat or van on the property.
- There is even a study
- The living area is substantial, the master bedroom is huge, however if you are hoping for big secondary bedrooms then this home isn’t it, the secondary bedrooms are suitable only for some children or the occasional guest
- Dare to compare 1 Ellis Street Mandurah with other homes and you’re sure to put this well located home on your must view list. May I tell you more? May I organise an inspection for you? Call me now on 0438 606 640. Kind regards Russell Berry